General Terms & Conditions
www.petsvilla.co.uk is a website operated by KYM TECHNOLOGY LTD (“we”, “our”, “us”) for product sale ("Product", "Products") purpose. We are registered in the UK. under company number 12907515. Our registered office is at 119 Hurst Street, Birmingham, B5 6SE.
1. You can place orders for Products with us by following the process outlined on our site. You acknowledge that by placing an order with us you will be under an obligation to pay for the Products in that order if we accept your order.
2. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We will send you a confirmation e-mail after receiving your order and this will constitute acceptance by us. The contract between you and us will only be made when we send you this email. We will charge your chosen payment method after we accept your order. We will send a further email when your order has been dispatched.
4. Unfortunately we can’t stop an order once it has been dispatched by us. If you change your mind about your order after this point you can reject delivery or return the Products to us in accordance with the returns policy.
5. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the Products ordered. This includes ensuring that the Products ordered will pass freely into your room of choice, they fit in that room, can be transported through the door of your flat or room, stairs and doorways, and there are no other issues that could make delivery more complicated or impossible.
6. You must keep the contact details we hold for you up-to-date so that we can contact you if necessary about your order or the delivery of the Products.
7. Pre-orders are advance purchases made on new products that is scheduled to be shipped at a future date.
8. ETA's can vary and are not guaranteed arrival date. We list the date given by manufacturer and courier, but delays can and do happen. We cannot cancel your pre-order, even if delays are substantial, so please take this into account when ordering. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
9. All orders for Products are subject to the availability of those Products and the materials for making the Products. We will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order if, for any reason, the Products you have ordered are not available or are subject to any delay.
10. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because the manufacturer is out of stock or because of an error in the price we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Product we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
11. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer will display the colours accurately or reflect the colour of the Products. The Products that are delivered to you may vary slightly from those images.
12. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, the measurements indicated including weights, dimensions and capacities shown on our site are approximate only.
13. The price of any Product will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error.
14. The price of any Product may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order we have accepted.
15. Due to the large number of Products on our site, it is always possible that some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our reasonable efforts. We will normally verify prices as part of our order-handling procedure so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
16. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order acceptance, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
17. We accept payment with the payment methods listed on our site. You must pay for the Products and any applicable delivery charges in advance of delivery of the Products.
18. By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct.
19. We are not responsible for any processing or administrative charges that may be levied by your bank or card issuer as a result of payments made to us. It is your responsibility to contact your bank or card issuer to check any conditions of payment.
20. Ownership of the Products will pass to you on delivery, provided that we have received full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
21. The Products will be your responsibility from the time that you (or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you) take physical possession of the Products.
22. We will make the refund without undue delay, and not later than 30 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied.
23. We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
24. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the unfair and/or unreasonable wear and tear of the Product other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement (you are entitled to from us) for such loss in value of any Products we supply.
25. You can indicate your intent to return within 14 days of receiving your product. The product must be in an unused, re-saleable condition and in its original package. Please send your intent to refund to our customer service email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your return via email and proceed refund accordingly. However, the couier charge for both delivery and return will not be refunded.
26. From time to time, we may run sales promotions or offer other incentives (“Promotions”) to purchase particular Products from us.
27. From time to time, we may run prize draws, competitions or other prize promotions ("Competitions") on our site.
28. The length of time the Competition runs for, the conditions for entry to the Competition and the prizes for winning or taking part in the Competition will be subject to our discretion and will be available for time to time on our page.
29. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with our contract with you.
30. Our Products are designed for residential use and we do not make any guarantees or warranties about their performance in a commercial environment. We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
31. The maximum loss or damage we will be responsible for is limited to the price you have paid us for the Product to which the loss or damage you suffer relates.
32. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) any liability imposed under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 that is not permitted to be excluded or restricted under section 31 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015; and (d) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
33. This does not affect your statutory rights. Advice about your statutory rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
34. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including acts of god, fire, flood, severe weather, explosions, war (whether declared or not), acts of terrorism or acts of local or central Government or of any other competent authorities provided that: (a) we will take reasonable steps to prevent or minimise the failure or delay; (b) in the event of failure to perform, we will refund you all amounts paid under the affected contract; and (c) in the event of substantial delay, you may cancel your order by notifying us and we will refund you all amounts paid under the affected contract.
35. If you have a dispute with us relating to our contract with you, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. You can also write to us at: 119 Hurst Street, Birmingham, B5 6SE.
36. Each of the provisions of these Terms of Sale operates separately. If any court or any other relevant authority decides that any of these paragraphs are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
37. We may modify or update these Terms of Sale from time to time for reasons including: (a) changes in how our business operates; (b) changes in the legal or regulatory requirements that we must comply with; or (c) changes in how we accept payment from you. However, any order of Products by you will be governed by the terms and conditions available on our site at the time you place the order.
38. Any Contract made between you and us is only made between you and us. No third party will have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
39. We may transfer our rights and obligations under our contract with you to another organisation, and we will do our best to notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under the contract. We will use reasonable endeavours to tell you in writing in this happens.
40. These Terms of Sale are governed by English law. This means that a contract for the purchase of Products made through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law.
41. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this contract in the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland and if you are a resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland.
42. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
43. If you have any queries about these Terms of Sale, please send contact our Customer Services team. We’ll be here to help.
44. KYM Technololy Ltd reserves the right to amend this General Terms & Conditions and Grooming Terms & Conditions at any time on its own discretion.